Monday, August 24, 2009

Random happenings

Here are some random things that I've been up to whilst not working. Below is the sunset over the bay outside of the awesome Wolfpack Park. Which we've dubbed "District 10"

Here is the lamp-post from "The Lion, the Witch, and the wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis. Down the street from "District 10"

Here's who I am hanging out with tonight at Sonlight Inn (Chapel Annex). That's MSgt Burt Schmidt, SSgt Josh Grier and SrA Will Alvarez. And me.

Barney the Spider on the Field Exhange trailer at District 10. It's huge, don't be mistaken, it's butt is about the size of a dime.

I finally met up with Chance, in the middle, Burt took us to the Haven for dinner (pastor is guy on right), Ed is next to me. The chili was alright and it was real good getting off base, and not going to A-Town.


No comments:

Post a Comment