Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Beautiful Family I miss so much.




I love my Noah, I wish he were here now, we would have a party
Isaiah always has an agenda that is completely his own, he knows what he wants and how to get it.
He's not confused he's just that intense.
The Noah bear crawl!
My beautiful wife with her new plugs!
I will miss Noah learn to walk, but even though I am away for so long,
I am his father and he knows I love him.
I don't know why I was given my little boys, but I was. I don't know where they will go or what will happen to them, but I'll always be there, even if I'm not standing next to them.

2 comments:

  1. This the sweetest post ever. I hope your deployment goes fast for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel I am so thankful that Tory found you. You are a great addition to our family. aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete