Sunday, September 6, 2009

Orphanage Visit


I finally made it to the orphanage with the Chapel. They go every Wednesday night. I was fun, lots of crazy little kids starved for attention and candy.

I got to read with this little girl, she was pretty good at english actually, I don't know why I look so weird in that picture, probably shouldn't have posted it.

So I had this kid on my shoulders and I hear this faint drone, and the kid starts flipping out, obviously wants down. He was more excited than when Isaiah hear's a Choo-Choo Train. It was the bug spray mobile, spraying insecticide out the back. The kids chase it down the street, literally in a cloud of insecticide, it's disgusting.

Good times, though, I miss my kids.



Me and Danny are BFFs on Facebook now!

No comments:

Post a Comment